Born on the 4th of July

This blog is for family and friends of the late Armand Gauthier. I am hopeful that people will share stories, photos, and other materials relating to Armand Gauthier. If you have any questions, please email me at cmahaleris@hotmail.com.

Best,

Chuck Mahaleris
Grandson

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Your Submissions are Needed


Thanks to my cousin Laura Gomes who provided the above photo taken during the 25th wedding anniversary of Armand and Aurea. If you have stories or photos or places where I can find items about Armand Gauthier, please send them to me at cmahaleris@hotmail.com.
Thanks also to Darlene Mahaleris, my sister-in-law, who provided some pictures of Pepere when he was younger. I will get these posted shortly.
The picture has all of the children who survived except for Armand's namesake. Uncle Armand was probably not available. He may have been residing in a state home at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment